Srilanka Embassy Services, Do you need a visa ?
Depending on your nationality, you need a visa to travel to Switzerland. Srilanka Embassy Services More information under: Nationality
- Only short-term visa applications (up to 90 days, Schengen visa) such as tourist, visit or business can be submitted online. A visa application can be submite at the earliest 3 month before entering the Schengen area.
- Applications for long-term visas (over 90 days, National visa) must be filed directly with the responsible Swiss representation.
- Depending on the Swiss representation, appointments can be made for both, Schengen and National visas.
- Scheduling an appointment is free of charge.
- Before starting the application process, please consult the website of the responsible Swiss representation to determine if there is a waiting period to obtain an appointment.
Where to apply for a visa? Srilanka Embassy Services.
Depending on your place of residence, you can submit your visa application either:
- directly at a Swiss representation abroad.
- by filling out the visa application online.
- at an external visa service provider.
- at the representation of another Schengen State.
Applicants can get the visa application form by visiting the nearest Ireland Visa Application Centre or by downloading the forms from Applications and also Forms. “Welcome to the website of the Switzerland Visa Application Centre in Sri Lanka.